Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Feeling unsettled

So, Olivia, Will, and I have been staying with my mom in Utah while Jason gets things settled in AZ. It will be nice when we get to our house in Arizona so we can have some stability. It seems like we have been in limbo for the past couple of months! When we get to AZ my blog will get a little more interesting. I don't have all my pictures here, so there are things I want to post, but don't have the pictures. Anyway, the kids and I are having fun with my family and Jason will be here on Thursday. We are going to bless the baby on Sunday, and depending on when Jason gets his license, we will head to the dry heat of ARIZONA.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

It'll only be a dry heat for another 3 weeks! But yah - you'll enjoy it! We're EXCITED to see you guys! Brynn can't WAIT to have a built-in-cousin! I'm sure Coby's excited, too! ;o)

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

HI! It is nice to see you have a blog! Now I can spy on my dear old buddy =) I'm glad you are with your mom, I'm sure she loves having you there. I hope things go well getting into your new house and, yes, student loans are the pits! Just ask Bryan =( ... =)
Love ya! Keep in touch!

Sara-Lynn said...

I love the pictures of the kids. I can't wait to see you guys this summer. Good luck with the heat of Arizona. Atleast you have a pool!

lacey said...

Hey Jolisa! I glad you decided to start a blog. Much easier to keep in touch with everyone! I hope the trip to AZ goes well for you guys!

Elise said...

Way to go Jolisa, it looks great! Sorry I haven't been able to write you, we still don't have the internet at home. I hope you guys are doing great, we miss you!!