Monday, June 9, 2008

Scorpions.....

Ok, so I have to say that I am a little freaked out about the scorpions. When Jason got to Arizona he killed three scorpions outside of the house. He had the house sprayed before I got here and we thought the problem was taken care of-at least for a month. (you can get sprayed once a month) But on Saturday Jason was standing outside the screen door and Olivia and I were inside getting our shoes on to go outside. We were all just standing around-when Jason started freaking out- I quickly closed the door and Jason killed his fourth scorpion! Then late that night Jason went into the bathroom when he saw and killed another scorpion. Needless to say I am a little creeped out. Scorpions are not nice little creatures. Anyway, the exterminator is supposed to come back today and spray again. Hopefully he comes soon.

7 comments:

Sara-Lynn said...

That's just nasty. I'm so sorry you have to put up with that. Your landlords should have warned you!!!! I hope Heidi reads this.

Elise said...

Oh dear! and I thought spiders were bad. I guess I didn't even think that AZ had scorpions (shows you how much I know.) I hope they get exterminated :)

Ann-Marie said...

I would be in full freak out mode! I hope the spraying works this time.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't have thought that they would be pests like rodents are. Hopefully you'll get rid of them.
*Shani*

Heidi said...

We abide by the law, I didn't need to disclose the fact that we had a scorpion spawning business going on...
I swear you've seen more in the month you've been here than we've seen in 12 years!!! I think they're cool. It wasn't even that bad to be stung...makes for fun battle stories at the campfire.
Buck up...clearly you're the scorpion whisperer.

Elise said...

I love your new background it is super cute!!!

I did get your message yesterday and I will try to call you tomorrow :)

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

I just saw your comment about the tornados. So, would you rather deal with scorpions or tornados? =) Not quite a fair question, is it? How is it going?? I miss you being here!