Sunday, March 8, 2009

Girl Scout cookies



We bought some girls scout cookies from my niece Sophia who lives in Boston. They arrived in the mail this week! We broke them open and had a few as soon as they arrived. Liam really enjoyed a Thin mint, however, I had to get him straight into the bath. What a MESS-but very tasty!

We have had lots of fun the last couple of weeks going to playgroup and we also got to go to the Childrens Museum with a couple of friends from the ward. I made a slideshow of the pictures I took-under this post. Thanks Breezy and Jenny!

5 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

Just have to love those food messes!

Michelle said...

We ordered 3 boxes and only have 1 left, they are too good. William isi so darling, I wish I could kiss his cheeks right now! O looked like she was having fun, I need to take the kids when I come down there. Miss you!

K&S said...

Jolisa! Oh my goodness! My blog has not alerted me that your blog has been updated for a while now so I checked and you have updated it a ton. First and for most....HaPpY bIrThDaY! I promise that you do not look 30! However, I believe that 30 is the new 20. I still have 2 years to go. The pics of Olivia at the childrens Museum are DARLING! Isn't it a fun place?! I do wish that I could find time to go every week but I found that I'm crunched for time. Anyway, I hope you had a great birthday.

Jenn and Tyler said...

Man, I need to order some of those! Liam made those look great! I want in on the seriously rockin bath tub! I bet you've enjoyed a soak or two huh?! Loved the pics below to, glad you're finding some fun things to do. Come visit soon!

lacey said...

Hey Jolisa! I just have a quick question for you. Where you have the list of everyone's blogs on your page, how do you get it to tell you there lastest update? I can't figure out how to do that. If you have time just let me know! Thanks!!