Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged by my friend Elise....

So finally I have a reason to blog.... Elise tagged me with these questions. I have to confess that I never do these things when I get them on my email, but I always like to read other people's answers. Plus, I can hear Jenn in the background saying it's about time that I posted something. I have been in Utah visiting my family so I have more to blog....come back soon. I will post some pics of my new haircut too!



What were you doing 10 years ago? Living at home in Spanish Fork, UT-Working, going to UVSC and growing my hair back in the places where I lost hair from the radiation.



5 things on my to do list. 1. Vacuum 2. Play with Olivia 3. Call about preschool for Olivia 4.Clean Olivia's bathroom. 5. Make dinner



What snacks do I enjoy? Lately, my favorite thing is chocolate milk. I have crossed over from skim milk to 1 % and put Nestle Quick in it. It is the best.



What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? I would pay off Jason's student loans. I would buy my mom a new car and house and whatever else she wanted. I would buy a fantastic violin and take lessons from a virtuoso.



Name 3 bad habits. Jeez! only 3 hmmmm... 1. Falling asleep watching movies. 2. Talking too much in general 3. Being afraid to try something new



Name 5 places I have lived. 1. I was born in Lubbock, TX and lived there for the first 6 months of my life. 2. American Falls, ID until about 6 years old 3. Spanish Fork, UT (The remainder of my unmarried life-22 years old) 4. Pocatello, ID (3 years) 5.Omaha, NE (3 years) CURRENTLY:PHOENIX, AZ



5 jobs I have had. 1. My first real job was at Glades in Spanish Fork. Glades is a yummy greasy spoon drive-in restaurant in Spanish Fork. I took orders and gave people their food. I could never be a real waitress in a restaurant- I would spill everything! I only worked there for about three months, but I gained five pounds. I swear I was soaking up the grease through my skin! 2. Wirthlin Worldwide- a research firm in Orem, UT. I called people and did surveys about General Motors and other companies. I worked at Wirthlin for about 5 years. 3. The Gap 4. A family dr. office as the receptionist. 5. Full-time mom.



5 things most people don't know about me. I can't think of anything-probably because I talk too much......


I guess I get to tag someone now and that is.......Jenn!

1 comments:

Elise said...

It was good to see a new post. That's what I like about you, it that you like to talk, because I do too. I can't wait to see the new hair cut. Make sure to post pictures of your kids too.