Thursday, September 4, 2008

First...I mean second day of preschool


Olivia started preschool on Tuesday, but it took me until Thursday to post this...incompetent blogger that I am. Anyway, she is going two days a week. She is sooo excited. This morning she woke up at 7am and had to wait and wait for preschool at 9. She has been telling everyone that her teacher is Miss Bedie. Before she had even been to preschool I was asking her cousins who their teachers were at school and Olivia piped up with "My teacher is Miss Bedie" which I had only told her a couple of times. I was surprised that she remembered! She seemed proud that she had a teacher like her big cousins Howie and Kali. Olivia's cousin, Brynn, is in her class so they are both very excited.

William had his four month appointment today. We are a little late since he is almost 5 months. (we were traveling) He is doing great! He is in the 42% for weight and the 57% for height. He got 4 shots which he was quite upset about. He is growing up so fast and is so much fun. I wish there was some kind of vaccination to keep them little babies longer!


10 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW! Those kids haven't changed a bit since I saw them last! No kidding you've been a busy little blogger!

Elise said...

If we could invent that one (the stay baby shot) we would be millionaires. Olivia is a little smartie, she talks like someone twice her age. She will do great in Preschool.

Elise said...

Weren't you excited that Amy started a blog?!?!

Ann-Marie said...

It's hard to believe that Olivia is old enough to go to preschool. She looks so cute and the baby is getting so big! He looks so grown up sitting there:)

lacey said...

Hey Jolisa! Kylee started preschool too and she loves it! I can't believe how old William is getting, he is so cute! I do wish we could keep them babies for just a little longer!!

Eliason 5 said...

She looks so grown up with her little backpack! How cute!

Michelle said...

I have never seen a cuter girl all ready for school. I wish I could hug and kiss her. William is so handsome and darling. I wish you were still here! Love the blog background by the way. Look at mine, I tried to change it and it only changed halfway.

Michelle said...

I have to leave another comment. I love your new background and design. Maybe you should fix mine for me....I'm ready to give up on it. I need to see more pictures. We all talked about how much we missed you and your kids at Sunday dinner today. I wish I could see you:(

Jenn and Tyler said...

They are getting sooo big! I can't believe it, and sandles for preschool? That wouldn't last long where I come from. But Boise is nice surprisingly. Speaking of Boise, are you going to visit any time soon? You do have family here don't you? Not to mention friends! Your kids look great!

Jenn and Tyler said...

Okay, so I read further down and see you tagged me. You're the third person this month! But in my own defense, I didn't have a computer for almost 4 weeks, so I will be getting to that. Lucky for you, since I was out of commision, or at least my computer was, I wasn't blogging to know that you weren't either! I'm so glad you have so many recent posts though, my little blogger is growing up into a big blogger. Congratulations! I know, do you know a bigger dork than me? Love you!!!!