Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Swimming in October?



Olivia, William, and Jason swimming last night about 6:30-yes the water is a little cool, which is why I am taking the picture-and I hate to tell everyone, but I am not posting a picture of myself in a swimming suit on my blog EVER!
Okay, so technically October begins tomorrow, but last night we went swimming, so the weather here is definitely no where near any fall that I am used to. We made it through the summer and are really looking forward to the cooler months. I even took Olivia on a walk this morning at 6am. She doesn’t normally get up this early-I am not sure what woke her up. I just have to say that I miss my friend Elise, who I used to walk with in Omaha. We had such a good time on our walks and got in some good exercise with all the rolling hills of Nebraska. After going on a walk here I didn't even need to eat breakfast, because I was sure I ate a few of the gazillion bugs flying around outside. EEEWWW
Anyway, we had a nice summer. Will is growing and growing. He had his first taste of rice cereal, and seemed to really like it.


and here are a few recent pictures...



I would like to thank whatever member of our family taught Olivia about doing "silly pictures" Every time I get out the camera she wants me to take a "silly one" William got in on the action too in this one.

William likes the swing sometimes, most of the time he wants to be carried around. He is my cuddly baby-as opposed to Olivia who was not into cuddling.









5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Such cute pics. I'm impressed that Will is advanced enough to start making silly faces on demand:) He is getting so big. And I'm with you about the no posting pics of me in a swimsuit EVER!

Elise said...

I miss our walks too, I have been trying to walk around our neighborhood with Brody and Hudson, boy is it a workout pushing those two. It was fun to walk with you and gab! Is miss that. William is growing up, it's sad the William I know is a tiny baby.

Amy said...

It must be fun to go swimming all the time! And to do it in the privacy of your own backyard! It looks like a very nice pool. Anyway how come you don't miss going on walks with me? Just kidding. I do remember how motivating you guys in Omaha were to keep in shape. Now it seems like nobody cares around here and I have definitely been needing some motivation!! Bugs must be a good diet as well:) Olivia is such a cute little girl. I miss hearing her sweet little voice.

lacey said...

That is so fun you get to go swimming whenever you want to!! I can't believe how big William is getting. We just started Aubree on rice cereal and she is loving it!!

Jenn and Tyler said...

WOW! You are really getting good at this game (blogging) Cute pics! I am jelous that you're experiencing such pleasant weather! I know how you feel about not having a walking partner to. Who knew we would miss student life so much?!