Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged again!

This is a fun tag. Here are the instructions.

Go to your 4th picture file.
Post the 4th picture in that file.
Tag 4 people.

Here it is...............



I guess everybody gets a digital camera when they have a baby! Jason and I didn't get one until I was pregnant with Olivia. We took sooooo many pictures of her as a teeny baby. I swear I have about a billion pictures of her in the carseat asleep and on a blanket on the floor. I just couldn't get over how small and perfect she was. This is very cliche, but they grow sooo fast. I remember when our friends kids were this big-I thought they were such old kids. But my sweet little Olivia is already that old. Soon she will be in high school.....I can't think about that-it is just too scary!

I tag Ann-Marie, Sara-Lynn, Michelle, & Breezy

5 comments:

Elise said...

WOW look at all of that hair!! They do grow too fast, it's true and very unfair!

Amy said...

so cute! I remember her that little!! Crazy

Jenn and Tyler said...

Love it! I can't believe she's not that little anymore. It seems like she should be. They do grow way too fast huh? Glad to see you posted Elise's tag within just a few days! You are bloggin' now girl!

Ann-Marie said...

Thanks for the tag. I love the pic and all her hair. I hear you are coming to Nampa for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, I came across your blog!! Olivia's hair is awesome:)