Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween fun

Olivia has an aversion to looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. Here she is with a cheesy smile and eyes closed.
Eyes closed again-at least she is facing the camera.

What is she looking at?????


At least I got a good picture of the glass slippers I found at the Disney store and paid way too much money for-especially in our economy!!



My little turtle.


So we are lame and didn't carve a pumpkin this year-definitely next year. We were glad that we made a Jack-o-lantern at Tenille's birthday party. Olivia was so sad when we had to throw it away.



William and Olivia-She finally looks at the camera and he looks at her.
Will and Jolisa
I can't believe Halloween has come and gone. I kept thinking I was going to change my background to a fall theme, but never got around to doing it. Maybe I will do it right know! We still have Thanksgiving right!?

Halloween was fun. Olivia was Cinderella and Will was a turtle. We hit the neighborhood trick or treating and then went to Heidi and Ross's ward party/trunk or treat. Olivia had a fun time. She loved her costume and looked so cute. As you can see she REFUSES to LOOK at the camera. Will roasted in his turtle costume, but looked cute. It is weird that it is still so warm here. I miss the fall colors of Nebraska, Utah and Idaho. Perpetual vacation weather is fun, but strange at the same time. It was nice not to be freezing and bundled up on Halloween. There are always pros and cons I have decided.
I don't blog a much because I am too busy reading everybody else's blogs! It is hard to find the time to do my own. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to!

We are coming to Idaho for Thanksgiving. I can't wait! We are excited to see everyone.

13 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

So cute! Love the costumes!

Elise said...

I love your background, you have good taste!! :) The kids are adorable, Olivia is looking more and more grown up and Will is changing alot he is so cute. I must say, that would be nice not to have to cover up the $40 halloween costumes with coats, lucky!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Cute costumes and even cuter kids. Glad you guys had a fun time. It'll get colder here... maybe not as cold as all of the other places you have lived, but it will get a little colder!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Cute Blog, cute kids, cute you! Thanks for writing. And congrats on your new calling! (They always put the cutest young moms in YW's I've noticed...you will be a great role model for them =)

Heidi said...

I loved how you had Olivia's hair up in a bun! And LOVE LOVE LOVE Dieder's turtle! Did I spell that right? You match him beautifully - and if you want fall colors, you can always dress in orange?

Amy said...

How fun! Your kids look very cute in their costumes.

Blackson family said...

Cute Cinderella and a handsome turtle costume. Emily was Cinderella as well. It looks like you had a great Halloween!

Jenn and Tyler said...

Cute background, don't forget to change it the day after! LOL JK. The kids looked absolutely adorable for Halloween! It was pretty warm here to, I din't even wear a jacket. That was a first for me. Loved the pumpkin BTW!

Rachael and Justin said...

What cute costumes. I LOVE the turtle! Can't believe your kids are so big! We miss you a ton in Omaha! So sorry...but I've forgotten where you are now. I'm glad you found my blog! We'll have to keep in Touch
-Rachael

lacey said...

I love cinderella and the little turtle, so cute! Olivia is looking so grow up. I bet she is a good big sister!

Ann-Marie said...

Your kids are too cute! We loved seeing you at Thanksgiving!

K&S said...

Jolisa,

Hey how are ya? I haven't seen you for a while, so I thought I would check in on ya and see how your doing. I don't have your number so give me a call.

Sara-Lynn said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love the pictures. Olivia is a crack up and William is just so dang cute