Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alone......

So the kids are both asleep and Jason has gone to play basketball. Alone time...what shall I do? I think I will write on my blog and post some pics of the kiddies. My last post was about how tired I have been lately. I think I may have solved my overly tired all the time problem. I think it has to do with refined sugar. How sad this makes me, because I live on chocolate chips and M & M's! The last couple of days I have really been avoiding sugar. As in, I have not been snacking on the candy that I usually snack on all day. Am I admitting this out loud? It's true. I would rather eat candy type food all day and no real food. But I think I might be ready to actually change my habits. I have always known that I should, but have never had motivation. But if I can have energy and not feel like I constantly need a nap-I guess it will be worth it. So the last couple of days I have been so much less tired that I am going to do an experiment. I am going to avoid candy for another week and see if this has been a fluke or something. Don't worry, I am still going to eat ice cream, so it is not like I will be a totally different person, just no actual candy- maybe it isn't too late to avoid type 2 diabetes......

I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday! I say this every Thursday night. Olivia and Liam keep me busy all week and it is great. I love to be busy. But I wish I could keep them little longer, the time seems to be flying by. That darn clock never stops!

Olivia started dancing lessons, which she totally LOVES. She has been dancing at home since she could walk. She started a couple of weeks ago and has lots of fun.

Olivia and her friend Tennille at dance lessons. Aren't they sweet?


Olivia practicing for dance at home.
William is a busy little guy. He is all over the place. He was stationery for so long that it is wild how much and fast the kid can move. His two favorite places to play are the clothes washer and the dish washer.




Olivia used to do this exact thing. She would climb up onto the dishwasher door. Liam seems to have the same fascination with the dishwasher. If I am doing the dishes he is right there to get in on the action.
I guess I will do the dishes, before I go to bed. It depresses me to wake up to a dirty kitchen.



5 comments:

Elise said...

It will take awhile for the facination with the dishwasher to wear off, Hudson still loves to "HELP" me load and unload. Is that a front loader I see???? Two words, No-fair! How do you like them? Olivia is a pretty ballerina, I hope to have one someday too. (a pretty ballerina and a front loader :) )

Amy said...

Jolisa-you are good to cut out chocolate. I am hoping my addiction just goes away one of these days. I don't think I have the motivation to give it up. You will have to let us know what the result of the experiment is cause I am curious... Olivia is so sweet in her ballerina outfit.

lacey said...

Olivia looks so cute in her dance outfit!! That is so fun! Kylee is starting tumbling again this week, and is so exicted. I can't believe how big Will is getting, what a cutie. I'm glad Aubree still isn't crawling, I'm not ready for that yet!

Michelle said...

I'm so mad, blogger didn't update your blog on my list, so I didn't know you are posted! I love it when you post. I can not stand little Liam standing up. He is so darling, I just told mom this morning that I want to come down there, I hear it is already hot!?? So I went to a different dentist yesterday....totally bad experience. I have a few helpful hints if Jason ever wants to open his practice. I would have gone to Nance, but he didn't have any openings before our insurance ran out. Okay this is supposed to be a comment, not a novel. I love the pics and the words, keep writing!

Ann-Marie said...

Such cute pics of the kids. I'm sure Olivia is the best ballerina. She looks so cute in her dance outfit. Love the pics of William. I have the funniest pics of Connor in the strangest places. Maybe it's a boy thing.