Monday, February 9, 2009

Lately

If I look a little tired in this picture, it is because I am! Having two kids is really starting to wear me out! I hardly ever sit down it seems like. I don't feel like I have time to do anything. I used to wake up like clock work every morning at 5:45 to work out. Now I am lucky if I can pull myself out of bed at 7:00 when Olivia usually wakes up. I think it is mostly because my sweet baby doesn't sleep through the night yet..... He wakes up at 11:30 and 3:30. By the afternoon, I am so tired I can barely walk.
Anyway, enough whining about being tired, (Amy Jeppson-you are a saint! Anybody that can have 4 kids under the age of 4 years definitely deserves that title.) It was time to post some pics of my sweet kids, that are growing up so fast! William is a little giant as you can see. He is crawling all over the place. He has a cute crawl. He pushes himself along with one foot while the other knee is on the ground. He can move VERY fast.





The bad thing about his mobility now is all the tile in this house. He smacks his head on the floor regularly. No concussion yet. Thankfully.




He pulls himself up on the furniture and thinks he is pretty big stuff!





My little Olivia LOVES taking pictures. She got a pretty good one of me and Will, except for my face is cut off.


My little PRINCESS. She loves anything that has to do with Princesses. She watched Ever After with me after I told her that it was a Cinderella movie. I even squeezed in a 20 minute nap.



Olivia has started dance lessons and I got her a little violin to get used to the idea of playing. I didn't have my camera last week at dance lessons, but tomorrow I will get some pictures to post.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Will is getting so big! I was thinking he looked like Jason but I think he has some of you in there as well. He is a little stud! Has he started following Olivia everywhere yet? She is definitely a cutie pie as well. Kids are fun. I think it is time for us to do a girls weekend away. What do you think? Do you think the guys could handle our crazy lives? You are cute and it is fun to see your little family.

Michelle said...

Your kids are cuter than I remember,will is turning into such a little boy! I wish I could see him crawling. You are so funny and witty. I always laugh when I read your posts. I wish I could come down there!

Michelle said...

I didn't mean they weren't cute before, my memory just didn't do them justice.

Elise said...

I am mad at my blog, it didn't move you to the top of my blog list when you wrote a new post. Any way I totally know how you feel, I go, go, go until 10:00 at night so there is no way I want to wake up an hour earlier to work out. I need a workout buddy. :(

Ann-Marie said...

I can't believe how big William is! Holy cow is he cute! Olivia is as precious as ever. I can't wait to see the dance pics.

Sara-Lynn said...

Okay we have got to see your family. The kids are so cute. William is so big. What cute pictures, especially the one Olivia took.

Katy said...

Hi Jolisa!
I found your blog on Elise's list! Fun to see what you are up to! I am going to add you to my list so I can pop in more often! Let me know how things are going!
Katy Williams